Frequently asked questions
1. How is KHBEAUTY different from other makeup companies/teams?
-Our team specializes in diversity. We are experienced in all skin tones and hair types.
2. How do I book with KHBEAUTY?
-We require a signed contract and a 50% retainer payment to secure our services.
3. My bridal party will be paying for their own services, are they able to pay separately on the day of?
-No, we require full payment 30 days prior to your wedding date. All bridal party members will submit payment to the responsible party. They will then submit the total payment to us.
4. How long does service typically take:
-Service typically takes 30-45 mins per person for bridal party hair or makeup and 1-1.5hours per service for the bride
5. How do I book a trial?
-Please send us an inquiry through our contact form and we will send a link to book a trial appointment. Trials are offered Tuesdays and Wednesdays ONLY at our studio: 2204 Summer St. STE 118 Houston, TX 77007
6. Are lashes included?
-Yes lashes are included for all makeup services
7. How do I reach you?
-The best way to reach us is through EMAIL. We service over 500 brides per year and in order to service you best we keep record of all correspondence. Calls can be scheduled using the link in the top left hand corner.
8. What are your office hours?
-Our Office hours are Tuesday-Thursday 9am-5pm. Our response time is 48-72 hours.
9. Do you offer both airbrush and traditional Makeup?
10. Do you offer services other than bridal?
-Yes! Based on availability. Please email us with your request
11. Do you have a minimum?
-Yes, we require a $500 minimum spend before travel fees for all on-location services.